Certified Procurement Professional (CPP)
GSDC’s Certified Procurement Professional is one of the most recommended certifications by companies looking to hire Managers in the Supply Chain Industry especially for areas such as Strategic Sourcing where you will be requested to manage products/services worth Billions of dollars including direct and indirect materials & services.
Procurement is one of the key challenging roles where the responsibility of the Manager is to reduce or optimize an organization’s spending and help to achieve significant cost savings by means of strategies developed through research. Certified Procurement Professional certification also calls for excellent Spend Management Skills, the ability to negotiate with suppliers at ease, exceptional analytical bent of mind, skills of number crunching, and team handling.
This course has the following attributes:
• International Recognized Certification verifiable with lifetime validity
• Course content curated by the world’s most esteemed thought leaders, deans, chairs, professors, and academic affiliates from such prestigious universities as Yale, MIT, Stanford, Wharton, and Harvard.
• Access to GSDC Procurement Professional E-Learning session from industry experts.
• Become a Part of the Global 8000+ GSDC CPP certified professionals’ community
• CPP Certification is trusted by organizations across 90+ countries
Course Fee: $200
The high-level learning objectives of the Certified Procurement Professional course are as follows:
1. Innovate To Win New Savings, Risk Management, and Digitalization.
2. Creating a Digital Strategy for Procurement in your business.
3. Exploring the latest Digital Procurement Trends and their application.
4. Strategic Role of Procurement and New Strategy in the New Normal.
5. Top Priority Supplier Collaborations and Innovation.
6. Agile Procurement.
7. Vendor Performance Management.
8. Sourcing Strategies and Governance.
9. Procurement within the Industry 4.0 ERA.
10. Partnerships and Innovation
11. Cost optimization – Gather insights on cost optimization, improving cost transparency, and lowering operating costs.
• Team leader
• Supply Chain Management Teams
• Supply chain management manager
• Logistics manager
• Purchase manager
• Warehouse manager
• Distribution manager
• Acquiring the skill set to face and solve complex supply chain challenges anywhere in the world.
• Increasing your earning potential and credibility in the job market.
• Staying up to date in today’s competitive global business environment.
• Provides you with a common standard of supply chain understanding, vocabulary, resources, and frameworks to address supply chain challenges and opportunities
Work experience at a senior level or as a Team leader in Supply Chain/Procurement/Purchasing Warehousing/Distribution/Logistics Industry is required.
• 40 multiple-choice questions
• Participants must score a minimum of 65% of the total marks (i.e. 26 out of 40) to pass this examination.
• 60-minutes duration.
In case the participant does not score the passing %, a 2nd attempt is granted at no additional cost. Re-examination can be taken up to 30 days from the date of the 1st exam attempt.
• Procure to Pay process
• Corporate governance in Procurement Process
• Digitization in Procurement Process
• Category Management
• Primary Research
• Guest Lecture on Primary Research
• Secondary Research
• Primary Vs Secondary Research
• How Should Social Media Be Used In Market Research
• Current Market Research Trends
• Porter’s Five Force Analysis
• Pestle Analysis
• SWOT Analysis
• Supplier Diversity
• Magic Quadrant Analysis
• Supplier Ranking & Capability Matrix
• Competitive Intelligence
• Financial Risk Analysis
• Demand Forecasting
• Price Forecasting – Multiple Regression
• Price Forecasting – Weighted average regression and Time series Analysis
• Stores Management
• Warehouse Management
• Goal of Supply Chain
• Procurement with Examples
• Green Supply Chain Management and reducing Carbon Footprint
• Reverse Auctions
• How to implement Procure to Pay (P2P) and Source to Pay (S2P)
• Procurement Planning & Implementation – Spend Analysis, Kraljic’s Matrix, Measuring KPIs and Supplier Performance Assessment
• Leverage Procurement to Realize Cost Savings
• Manufacturing/ Production with Examples
• Distribution (Warehouse location, Customer allocation, Demand forecasting, Inventory management, etc.)
• Logistics (selection of logistics mode, selection of ports, direct delivery, vehicle scheduling, 3PL, 4PL etc.)
• Global Logistics and Transportation
◦ Price Forecasting – CAGR & Linear Regression
◦ Price Forecasting – Multiple Regression
◦ Price Forecasting – Weighted average regression and Time series Analysis
◦ Lean Manufacturing at Toyota
◦ Lean Manufacturing Example at Toyota Plant Kentucky
◦ 5S Standard Work Video
◦ Lean Manufacturing – Visual Management and 5S
◦ Visuals of Warehouse, Fork lift etc from Toyota
◦ Lean Manufacturing Tour
◦ Toyota 5S
◦ Kanban explained with example
◦ Kanban Explanation
◦ Kanban Pull Simple Demo
◦ Pull System and Kanban Demonstrated
◦ Seven Wastes Found in Manufacturing
◦ Top 10 Reasons to Implement Kanban
◦ Kaizen Overview (Lean Manufacturing)
◦ Kaizen Workshop
◦ Six Sigma Samurai
◦ Toyota Production System – The 5 Ss in a Shop Environment